Driver Easy Pro 5.7.0 License Key is a free driver update tool for Windows. With this software, you can access millions of device drivers with the click of a button. The program is straightforward to use. Because you can download the driver directly from the software, you don’t have to worry about searching for the driver yourself.
It can help you find old or damaged drivers and provide repair services. When it is active, it only takes up less than 20% of the CPU and disk space and hardly affects the system’s performance. The software can be downloaded for free and used on all Windows devices, including Windows 10.
The free driver updater software will scan the system for drivers causing problems or extended support to the system hardware. After the scan is complete, Driver Easy Pro 5.7.0 will list all available device drivers. You can update each driver manually, or you can select the automatic function to update all drivers in turn.
Driver Easy Pro 5.7.0 Full Version Features:
- More than 100 million driver databases support the program with daily driver updates, which can keep all the drivers in your computer up to date, thereby maximizing PC performance.
- It is designed to save your time and solve all related headache driver issues.
- The program provides you with safe offline scanning of offline computers.
- The offline scan function provides you with an easy and quick way to find the most accurate network driver for your computer.
- The “Backup and Restore” function in this tool provides a professional solution for the backup and restoration of device drivers in the Windows operating system.
- It identifies all the hardware in the system, extracts its related drivers from the hard drive, and backs them up to a safe location.
- Using a daily-updated driver database, your system will improve performance by installing the latest drivers, fix blue screen issues, and add more enhancements.
- The 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 are officially supported and available for Windows Vista.
- The driver downloaded through DriverEasy is stored on your computer, and then you need to install the driver here manually.
- You can hide devices so that they no longer need to be updated.
- It can also be regarded as a system information tool because it displays necessary information about the CPU, motherboard, network card, video card, etc.
- It includes a method to download Windows Update, claiming that it provides faster speeds than the Windows default method.